Inscrit le: 11 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Lun 26 Juin - 10:35 (2017) Sujet du message: [PDF] Motherless
2016 International Book Award Winner- Multicultural Fiction
2016 Indie Excellence Book Award - Finalist
2016 Paris Book Festival - Honorable Mention - Spiritual
2016 Award of Literary Excellence - Friends of Florida Mid-County Regional Library
2016 Next Generation Indie Award - Finalist Best Overall Cover Design Fiction
2015 Florida Book Award Bronze Medal - Young Adult Literature
Selected by Dept. of Education for Talking Book Library for the Blind
"... an astounding and never-wavering story."
- MariJo Moore, co-editor of Unraveling the Spreading Cloth of Time: Indigenous thoughts Concerning the Universe
"...The book gives voice to past truth andhopefully prompts thought change for a future that nourishes the spiritof all the Children of the Earth..."
- Barbara Schoenbeck, Ph.D Professor of Education, Concordia University
"... here we have a book that could well be used to shatter those symbolicchains fettering not only the individual, but also nations!"
- Sam Gilliland, Scottish poet,
"This is a cultural gem..."
- Debra Ann Morrow, retired Iowa classroomteacher/school librarian
"... By showing intolerance and racism as rooted in ignorance, he managesto teach with compassion, without preaching...."
- Jason Schoenbeck,Teacher, Alexander Graham Bell School, Chicago, Illinois"...
"A generous, searching writer..." and his work "...mesmerizing... lyrical... powerful" - Booklist
"...insightful and eloquent" - The Tampa Tribune
"...too appealing to resist reading a second time"; - The American Indian Library Journal
".... Horn demonstrates a kind of radical amazement, a deep feeling tingedwith both awe and wonder...." - Spirituality & Health